Worship Ministry Coordinator
Job description part-time worship ministry coordinator
- Be responsible to the pastor and the church for planning and coordinating a comprehensive music program.
- Direct adult choir and/or adult ensembles for rehearsals, worship services and special programs.
- Assist and submit to the pastor in planning the worship services of the church, being responsible for the selection of congregational music and special music.
- Use a variety of music such as: traditional hymns, praise and worship, and gospel music.
- Coordinate the special music schedule using music groups and individuals in worship services and special programs.
- Purchase music and materials for all choirs and ensembles.
- Supervise the maintenance of, and additions to, the musical equipment and the music library.
- Request from the finance committee the music budget needed for monthly and yearly expenditures.